Computer And Cellphone Repair Technician Jobs Vacancy in Computers Plus Cellphones Orlando
Computers Plus Cellphones Orlando urgently required following position for Computer And Cellphone Repair Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Computer And Cellphone Repair Technician Jobs Vacancy in Computers Plus Cellphones Orlando Jobs Details:
We are a fast growing computer & cell phone retail store serving the cost-conscious consumer in Central Florida. We currently have three stores. We are seeking a Computer and Smartphone Technicians to add to our retail team. It is our hope that you will take part in this exciting growth opportunity!
We are seeking one Computer and Smartphone Technicians to assist us at our retail stores. The candidate MUST be available to work between the hours of 10:00AM and 7:00PM Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 4:00PM Saturday.
- Assist customers with questions or concerns.
- Assist customers to locate the appropriate product for their needs.
- Create online ads to generate more retail store traffic.
- Assist customers with issues or repairs related their products.
- Recommend appropriate courses of action to resolve any technical issues.
- Repair customer's products in a timely fashion providing them with necessary informational updates along the way.
- Other duties would include wiping and reinstalling operating systems, removing viruses, adding computer components such as memory, hard drives, sound cards, etc.
- As well as repairing; iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy Tablets and Samsung Galaxy Smartphones etc.
- Responsible for balancing daily transactions, collecting payment and issuing receipts.
- Answering phones and assist customers with informational assistance with directions, store hours, inventory check and product updates.
- Other general duties will include maintaining retail store organization, appearance, and cleanliness.
Desired Traits, Skills and Attributes:
- Previous Smartphone repair experience is required.
- Customer service oriented
- Work well in team environment
- Positive work attitude
- Honest & Trustworthy
- Possess reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word & Excel) and internet savvy (online research)
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- At least 1 years of previous computer and cell phone repair and or troubleshooting experience.
- Bilingual is a huge plus, but not required.
- Game system repair is a plus
All interviews will be conducted by appointment only! Please do not visit the stores to request an interview as this may result in your disqualification for hire.
If you enjoy technology and helping people, then we want to talk to you! So, if you are interested in a full-time and this position sounds interesting to you, please be sure to send your resume soon.
Prior Experience as a computer repair technician and cellphone technician a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Computer Repair: 1 year
- Cell Phone Repair: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Orlando, FL