Marketing Specialist Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Raise The Bar Consulting Llc Chicago
Raise The Bar Consulting Llc Chicago urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Raise The Bar Consulting Llc Chicago Jobs Details:
Interested in working with a startup from the ground floor?
At Raise The Bar we’re on a mission to transform the manager role by empowering managers with the tools, skills and training to be better leaders of people.
We are growing and looking for driven, thoughtful and passionate builders – people who are ready to dive in and learn by doing – not just by watching.
Through this marketing specialist role, you’ll get first-hand experience of what it takes to grow a business, develop a marketing strategy and receive mentorship all along the way.
The marketing specialist is an entry level role where you will grow by learning on the job.
The purpose of this role is to develop market awareness, generate inbound client requests and build rapport with our current audience.
Success in this role means…
- Sourcing opportunities to share our thought leadership
- Building our following via social media, direct newsletters and events
- Developing new strategies to enhance our presence in the market
We are looking for someone who is…
- Passionate about helping others unlock their potential
- Curious and open to exploring the unknown
- Willing to challenge themselves and get out of their comfort zone
- Ready to embrace a beginner’s mind
- Committed to acting with authenticity and humility
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and various social media platforms
- Experienced in using Wix, Adobe Suite, and MailChimp (this is a plus)
Time commitment…10 hours per week to start with the opportunity to grow into full time. Hourly pay.
Location…Chicago although much of the work will be done remotely
Job Type: Part-time