Handyman Jobs Vacancy in Naaam Real Estate Llc Rockville
Naaam Real Estate Llc Rockville urgently required following position for Handyman. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Handyman Jobs Vacancy in Naaam Real Estate Llc Rockville Jobs Details:
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.Compensation:
$15 / hourResponsibilities:
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpentry (e.g. build cabinets)
- Repair equipment or appliances
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. shoveling snow)
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Proven experience as handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Basic math skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.