Appointment Setter Jobs Vacancy in Rock Chevrolet Grayslake
Rock Chevrolet Grayslake urgently required following position for Appointment Setter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Appointment Setter Jobs Vacancy in Rock Chevrolet Grayslake Jobs Details:
What we're looking for:
PREVIOUS BDC EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact us via the internet and phone, to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles.
We pay you for your appointments that show up - not sold units!
Our top producers are making up to $25 an hour!
You only need to focus on what you're producing and not what the dealership selling.
What We Offer:
- Excellent compensation package
- Competitive hourly pay + commission on your appointments that show!
- Paid Training Program
- Immediate impact – quick on-boarding
- Major Medical
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Manage a high volume of customer inquiries by phone, email, text, and chat.
- Responding to Internet Lead service requests promptly.
- Assist in implementing customer campaigns and marketing projects.
- Must be comfortable with computers programs and smart devices.
- Assist in generating reports and logs.
- Call Center experience a plus.
- Set 8+ appointments per day
- Maintain an average of 65% show ratio
- Dealership experience preferred.
- Automotive Service experience a plus.
- Excellent phone, organizational, written, and oral skills.
- Ability to instantly build rapport with clients with a friendly but professional demeanor.
- Positive Attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and self-sufficient.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Drive to succeed customer expectations.