Jds Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Aoce Inc Fort Bragg
Aoce Inc Fort Bragg urgently required following position for Jds Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jds Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Aoce Inc Fort Bragg Jobs Details:
- Provide full-time on-site support to the JCS/Joint Staff through the Joint Interoperability Division, Operations Support Branch, in the operation, update, maintenance, and administration of the JDS.
- Assist the JID in the following activities associated with JDS operations:
- Operate, maintain and administer the JDS software and hardware.
- Coordinate and develop change/addition requirements to the baseline JDS software and incorporate fixes and patches.
- Update, maintain and administer all existing Microsoft databases required for the JDS, and identify and develop new databases as required for growth of the JDS.
- Update, maintain and administer the JDS domain, administer computer and domain security, and administer JTIDS/MIDS user access to the JDS.
- Update, maintain, and administer the JDS website
- Act as the principle point of contact for JDS, assist users, provide technical support, and manage daily database operations.
- Provide 24-hour on-call support for administration of the JDS.
- Assist the JID staff in providing technical assistance and advice to Joint Staff, services, units, and terminal operator personnel in the resolution of pulse deconfliction issues.
- Update and maintain the JDS procedural documents, including SOP, user, administrator, and training manuals as required.
- Assist the JTMS staff with the JDS blocks of instruction.
- Conduct JDS user training at other military site locations.
- Specialized computer training in networking and database management required.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in the planning and deconfliction of JTIDS in JTO in compliance with CJCSI 6232.01.
- Possess documented experience with DoD C4I communications support.
- Possess documented military or civilian experience (six months) or training in frequency assignments and JTIDS use coordination.
- Possess certification or 1 year of documented experience in administering Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003, Microsoft Databases, Web Application Server, and Microsoft Internet Information Server.
- Associate's Degree in a technical area or technical training in computer systems or similar high-technology field is desirable.
- Certification on Microsoft Database and Web application servers is desirable.
- Experience in WebPages development and Website management is desirable.
- Experience in JAVA is desirable.
Job Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina:
EEO Statement: AOCE is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.