Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Medfusion Inc Cary
Medfusion Inc Cary urgently required following position for Customer Care Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Medfusion Inc Cary Jobs Details:
Medfusion based in Cary, NC is redefining healthcare through Patient Experience Management centering on the information needs of the patient. We are a healthcare IT company obsessed with improving the patient experience, simplifying patient-provider communications, and driving financial and operational efficiencies for providers. Healthcare is evolving to a more consumer-centric industry and our team of passionate, innovative, and dedicated employees are driving that change.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Care, the Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting customers by providing product and service information, resolving issues, and driving further product usage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as first line of support for customers by answering incoming calls and responding to support tickets and chats.
- Receive, research, resolve, and document client support issues while maintaining established service level agreements.
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution.
- Contribute to customer facing knowledge base by authoring and maintaining articles.
- Document all client activity in Zendesk in a timely fashion.
- Recommend potential product enhancements or services to management by collecting voice of customer
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all products.
- Prepares reports as needed by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Participate in the development plans and QA of product releases as assigned.
- Respond to inquiries from management and department head regarding support issues as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Four year Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Healthcare or Healthcare information technology knowledge is a plus.
- Customer first mindset with a focus on quality.
- Tech savvy, ability to learn new software products quickly.
- Action oriented problem solver.
- Minimum one year of proven, customer service experience.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional phone etiquette.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Medfusion, Inc. is committed to the providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and for all employees and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Medfusion are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law and/or regulation. Medfusion will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Offers of employment are subject to the Company’s background check process and information obtained will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating the candidate’s suitability for employment. Offers of employment are also subject to Medfusion verifying that the candidate is legally authorized to work in the United States of America.