Patient Service Representative Staffing Services Float Camino Division Jobs Vacancy in Sutter Health Mountain View
- Patient Service Representative Staffing Services Float Camino Division
- Sutter Health
- Mountain View CA
- 19 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Sutter Health Mountain View urgently required following position for Patient Service Representative Staffing Services Float Camino Division. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Service Representative Staffing Services Float Camino Division Jobs Vacancy in Sutter Health Mountain View Jobs Details:
Under general supervision, operates as part of the care team performing a variety of functions such as greeting patients, patient registration, insurance coverage and reliability verification, scheduling and telephone management.
- Provides front desk support and customer service satisfaction to patients in a courteous and professional manner in accordance with performance standards.
- Schedules and registers patient appointments and information.
- Accesses EHR to communicate to clinical staff members and/or physicians through telephone encounters using SBAR format and/or appropriate smart phrases.
- Balances cash sheet and cash drawer in accordance with performance standards.
- Operates a multi-line telephone console.
- Completes clerical and other front desk support.
- high school diploma
- 6 months experience in a customer service position
- PREFERRED: graduate of a Medical Receptionist training program
Primary Location: California, Peninsula/South Bay and Santa Cruz, Mountain View
Organization: Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80