Business Partner For Global Wealth Management Americas Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
- Business Partner For Global Wealth Management Americas
- Weehawken NJ
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Business Partner For Global Wealth Management Americas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner For Global Wealth Management Americas Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Can you quickly connect with any client group? Do you have an interest in the Wealth Management Americas business? Are you able to function in a fast paced environment? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
- partner closely with senior business leaders to develop and deliver a human capital strategy aligned with the business strategy, including people management, reward strategy, succession planning and strategic hiring
- represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision makers; accountable for HR business results and customer relationship and effectiveness
- define business requirements and confirm suitability to shape HR Strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfil business needs
- proactively contribute to talent development and provide consultative services to the business to further talent initiatives
- ensure highly sensitive employee matters are addressed in an appropriate manner to minimize risk to UBS while ensuring a positive working environment
- partner with HR colleagues in Service Delivery and HR Centers of Expertise (e.g. Reward, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management) to ensure the delivery of innovative and effective solutions to clients across the full range of HR services
- an experienced Business Partner working with senior clients and providing strategic HR support
- an expert in Financial Services particularly with prior Wealth Management experience
- able to impact and influence decisions and individuals
- proven ability to build credible relationships and rapport with the wider HR Team and HR colleagues as well as senior stakeholders across the business and support functions.
- experience developing people strategies and in-depth talent management knowledge
- experience in Organizational Design and Change Management in large complex organizations
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.