Production Artist Designer Jobs Vacancy in Resolution Energy Services San Ramon
Resolution Energy Services San Ramon urgently required following position for Production Artist Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Artist Designer Jobs Vacancy in Resolution Energy Services San Ramon Jobs Details:
Job ID: 12823
Resolution Energy Services is seeking a Production Artist/Designer to assist our client team in the San Ramon, CA area.This position will support the Americas Finished Lubricants Marketing group. The Americas Finished Lubricants Marketing group execute ~100 packaging changes year-over-year. This position will support this effort by finalizing mechanical artwork for labels & cartons, working with internal teams for review and approvals, as well as our external print suppliers for proofing and production.
The production artist will report to the Brand and Packaging Specialist, and will include significant interaction with Project Management team members.
This role will be staffed through Resolution Energy Services as a contract (1099) position. The role will last for a duration of 6 months (from July 09, 2018 through December 31, 2018).
Day to day duties: execute and managing changes on multiple packaging assets (open artwork file, make changes, proofing process, prep for print supplier, release with the supplier through production).
The key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Execute and/or coordinate modifications to existing label and carton artwork
- Manage the review & approval process, including proof reading and quality assurance checks
- Prepare mechanical artwork for release to vendors
- Perform and coordinate proofing process with outside vendors
- Responsible for maintenance of all packaging filing systems, paper based and cloud.
Core Competencies Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree of Arts or Sciences in Design or Design Printing required
- Production Design or Production Art certifications nice to have
- 7+ years of experience in preparing mechanical art for printing, Product Design experience requirement. Experience in consumer packaging a big plus.
- Must be detail oriented, methodical in their approach.
- Must be highly proficient in use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Comfortable working on both Mac and Windows OS platforms.
- Experience with Asset Management tools (Adobe).
- Knowledge of the following printing processes: Offset Lithography, Flexography, Gravure.
- Individual will work from home using a combination of their Mac Computer for artwork changes, as well as a company laptop for internal communication and file transfer.
- Candidates will be focused on steps 5&6 of the creative development process. Resumes should be focused on the specific title of production artist, not design.
If shortlisted, you will be required to take a Label Test. This test will determine who the manager will interview. Please find the Test instruction attached to the posting. The actual Label Test will be provided once candidates are shortlisted and discussed with the manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Production Design: 7 years
- Mac OS: 1 year
- preparing Mechanical Art for Printing: 7 years
- Asset Management Tool (Adobe): 1 year
- Gravure: 1 year
- Flexography printing: 1 year
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years
- Offset Lithography: 1 year
- Production Design/Art Certification: 1 year
- San Ramon, CA
Required work authorization:
- United States