Workplace Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Compass Group Usa Morristown
Compass Group Usa Morristown urgently required following position for Workplace Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Workplace Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Compass Group Usa Morristown Jobs Details:
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
- Be a visible, mobile, always available presence in the assigned area, with an emphasis in establishing trusting relationships with employees.
- Ensure all aspects of Arrive, Connect, and Focus areas are clean, available to the customer, well stocked and functioning properly.
- Welcome customers to the workplace, confirm their requirements, orient them to the building/floor, and communicate the importance of workplace etiquette.
- Facilitate customer’s connection with all site-related requirements including safety, security, space for individual work, conference rooms, office supplies and equipment, as well as technology systems and tools, catering, and additional local services as needed.
- Walk the space and be visible throughout the day to communicate with employees, gather their feedback, and assist them with their needs.
- Liaise with relevant internal client groups to orient new hires to the space and assist visiting Verizon employees.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints, pro-actively communicate operational matters of concern and escalate to responsible management as appropriate and warranted.
- Collaborate to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and customer –service orientation.
- Demonstrate responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions to support and build the V-community, including coordination with EA’s to outline social gatherings.
- Plan daily and weekly schedules to provide customers with a timely response to requests and to manage overall traffic.
- Be aware of and prepare for major events, visits, presentations, etc.
- Monitor and report daily, weekly, and monthly usage and occupancy.
- Share experiences, suggestions, and learnings with the GRE workplace team.
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 2 years in a related role, particularly one within a customer facing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and social media communication.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Exceptional relationship building and people skills.
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization.
- Resourcefulness, professionalism, and poise.
- Ability to drive and meet deadlines.
- Motivation for continued learning
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA