Junior Recruiter Investment Bank Jobs Vacancy in Ubs New York
Ubs New York urgently required following position for Junior Recruiter Investment Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Recruiter Investment Bank Jobs Vacancy in Ubs New York Jobs Details:
Are you a people person? And well organized? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support Recruiters, Hiring Mangers and Candidates for assigned role through the end-to-end recruitment process. Work in collaboration with the Recruiter and Researchers/Sourcers) to provide coordination and operational support to the recruiting process and a quality experience to Hiring Managers and Candidates
– execute effective screening and assessment criteria provided by the Recruiter, including the embedding of the UBS Principles and Behaviors for each recruitment engagement based on information gathered from the Hiring Manager Briefing, previous successful hiring, technical expertise, awareness of market conditions and cultural fit for UBS
– support Recruiters as required with defined pre-screening activities to support identification of suitable candidates and shortlists
– take charge of candidate databases, safeguarding integrity of the data, protecting intellectual property and complying with regulations
– effectively manage general queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members, identifying and resolving the root cause of any issues, managing issues appropriately and escalating for action as required
You'll be based in New York City. But you'll also be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by getting the right candidates.
– worked within a recruiting environment focusing on Investment Banking. (e.g. Product, Coverage and Research)
– a track record as an organized worker, skilled at multitasking, prioritizing, managing data and achieving deadlines
– passionate about providing memorable service to colleagues and candidates alike
– an excellent communicator, skilled at building relationships
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.