Personal Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Rolling Hills Home Care Llc Nashville
Rolling Hills Home Care Llc Nashville urgently required following position for Personal Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Rolling Hills Home Care Llc Nashville Jobs Details:
Position: Personal Support Services Worker
Definition: One who provides personal care assistance to clients in their home under the direction of Rolling Hills Home Care, LLC’s supervisor. Responsible for providing assistance in a caring and respectful manner in accordance with relevant Agency policies and industry standards.
- Must possess and maintain in accordance with state law; certification and all other applicable certifications.
- Current Physical, PPD,
- State of Tennessee Background Clearance, Abuse Registry Clearance, and Clearance from the state‘s sexual offender registry
- Current Tennessee driver’s license and proper vehicle insurance coverage.
- Skills to make decisions solve problems, communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
Personal Support Services
- Preparation of nutritious meals in accordance with the client need and care plan.
- Bathing, grooming, and general hygiene
- Transferring in and out of bed and/ or wheelchair
- Walking and exercise
- Monitoring client’s conditions
- Observing and reporting changes in clients condition
- First aid, health and safety
- Scheduling and arranging trips for medical care
- Picking up prescription drugs
- Accompanying client on medical appointments
- Accurate documentation of client’s liquid intake and toileting
- Assisting clients with self-administration of medication
- Cleaning the house, changing beds, dusting, mopping, disposal of trash, washing and ironing of clothes,
- Ensure client’s safety, security and well being in accordance with care plan
- Make decisions, solve problems, be able to communicate well with co-workers and supervisors
- Provide respite care for families in accordance with care plan
- Observe clients and their environments and report behavior, physical and/or cognitive changes and/or changes in living arrangements to Supervisor
- Observe, receive and obtain information when working in a team environment.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $9.50 /hour
- caregiving: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Nashville, TN
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License