Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Hendrick Motorsports Charlotte
Hendrick Motorsports Charlotte urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Hendrick Motorsports Charlotte Jobs Details:
Hendrick Motorsports, a leader in the NASCAR series, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Accountant. The ideal candidate demonstrates a thorough understanding of GAAP, and will support the Controller with managerial accounting efforts. The position requires strong communication with colleagues at all levels of the organization and outside the organization, the ability to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment, and the ability to self-motivate.
- Fixed Asset budgeting and reconciliation
- Review profit and loss statements and budget variance reports to ensure accuracy of financial records and identify areas for improvement.
- Design and publish financial reports and perform financial analysis to support decision making in various divisions of the company.
- Perform monthly close procedures
- Perform bank reconciliations and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Serve as administrator of the corporate credit card program
- Prepare schedules as requested by external auditors
- Assist in the budgeting process
- Maintain accounting department procedure documents
- Assist the controller in optimizing the company’s ERP system
- Lead special projects as assigned by the Controller and Executive Vice President
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- Minimum two years related experience required
- CMA or CPA License preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- Experience with Dealership Accounting preferred
- Ability to take initiative and self-motivate
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
Hendrick Motorsports is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled
Hendrick Motorsports provides a one-of-a-kind working experience where a diverse group of highly talented team members can work together to achieve a common goal. We are committed to embracing innovation with intensity to perform at the highest level expected by our dedicated sponsors and fans worldwide. Hendrick Motorsports continuously seeks skilled and talented individuals who are motivated and passionate about helping us meet our goals.