Administrative Assistant Dance Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Greater Charlotte Charlotte
Ymca Greater Charlotte Charlotte urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Dance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Dance Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Greater Charlotte Charlotte Jobs Details:
Under the direction of the Dance Coordinator and consistent with the Christian mission of the YMCA of Greater Charlotte, the Adminstrative Asssitant - Dance will be responsible for registration, data entry/management, communication, promotion, organization, financial reporting and supplies for the dance department.
- Assists the Dance Coordinator with administrative duties.
- Manages data entry including branch set ups, web entry updates and participant changes.
- Assists with communication including content creation, proofing and editing.
- Assists with financial management and reporting.
- Ensures exceptional customer service.
- Manages supplies, materials and equipment adhering to budget.
- Ensures proper set up, breakdown, and maintenance of program spaces.
- Evaluate, organize, report and help maintain Quality Dance Standards including training and certifications, safety procedures, experience expectations and mandatory resources.
- Promotes dance programs and provides feedback and content for marketing.
- Develops rich relationships with participants.
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and trainings.
- Maintains consistent and timely attendance.
- Serves as a positive influence and advocate of the arts and the YMCA.
- Accepts the goals and objectives of the YMCA and work to achieve them.
- Proactively participants in program analysis providing constructive and proactive feedback for program adjustments and improvements.
- Maintains positive relationships, open communication with YMCA personnel, participants, administration and volunteers.
- Participates in program enhancements including, but not limited to special events and festivals.
- Assumes any other duties as assigned by the YMCA administration.
EDUCATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 4 year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of arts programming.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including word, excel and outlook.
- Presents a professional image to participants and general public.
- Strong decision making skills, versatility, initiative, and human relation skills.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work well with participants and develop harmonious relationships with staff and members.
- Strong organizational and professional communication skills.
- Strong public relation skills.
- Ability to assist in developing department promotions in alignment with strategic program goals.
- Safety certifications and all trainings and certifications in accordance with the Quality Standards within required timeframe