Bayer Animal Health Pharmaceutical Chemist Day Shift Monday Through Friday Jobs Vacancy in Bayer Shawnee Mission
- Bayer Animal Health Pharmaceutical Chemist Day Shift Monday Through Friday
- Shawnee Mission Kalimantan Selatan
- 23 May, 2018 26 days ago
Bayer Shawnee Mission urgently required following position for Bayer Animal Health Pharmaceutical Chemist Day Shift Monday Through Friday. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bayer Animal Health Pharmaceutical Chemist Day Shift Monday Through Friday Jobs Vacancy in Bayer Shawnee Mission Jobs Details:
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Animal Health Pharmaceuticals Chemist I Day Shift (Monday through Friday 8am to 430pm), are to:
- The incumbent works as a team member in Pharmaceutical Quality Control within raw materials or finished goods and is responsible for all analysis for product release;
- Responsibilities include the preparation, analysis, and final result calculation for all analytical sample types submitted to Pharmaceutical Quality Control as assigned;
- Adherence to approved test methods and Standard Operating Procedures and proper documentation of laboratory raw data onto approved forms;
- Plan for and respond to the analytical needs of the laboratory to ensure daily production schedules are met;
- Ensure proper sorting and disposal of analytical sample solutions that are hazardous waste, and the chemical cleanliness of all work areas;
- Assists weekly in laboratory supply and reagent inventory;
- Provides support to laboratory projects and assist other team members as needed.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in a related scientific field such as biology, chemistry, microbiology, or biochemistry;
- One plus year of laboratory experience, preferably in a pharmaceuticals laboratory testing raw materials;
- Proven, effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated skills in the use of a wide range of analytical instruments and devices for the analysis of pharmaceutical substances and formulations;
- Proficient in the understanding, planning, and execution of laboratory Standard Operating Procedures relating to instrument use, sample analysis, document generation and control, personal safety, and environmental safety;
- Basic computer skills;
- The incumbent must be able to pass a DEA background check;
- Position is to work day shift (Monday through Friday 8am to 430pm.).
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: KS-Shawnee Mission