Afc Risk Appetite Statement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York
Deutsche Bank New York urgently required following position for Afc Risk Appetite Statement Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Afc Risk Appetite Statement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York Jobs Details:
AFC Risk Appetite Statement Officer
Job ID: 3157660
Location: New York, United States of America
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
Job Title: AFC Risk Appetite Statement Officer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
This position will report to and support the Regional Head of Risk & Controls, Americas to strengthen and align AFC risk appetite practices across the bank.
Main Responsibilities and Powers (non-exhaustive):
- Assist the Americas Head of Risk & Controls
- Driving development of the AFC RAS for the U.S. and the wider Americas Region by identifying and defining risks as part of RAS planning process
- Presenting regional-view of risk appetite summaries to regional management committees as required, based on outputs received from the global team
- Ensuring local requirements are reflected in the design, definition, and implementation of regional and legal entity risk appetite monitoring
- Serve as the Regional contact and coordinator for all risk appetite related inquiries and activities covering the U.S. and Americas Region
- Participate in risk appetite working groups to review, examine, and provide feedback on the development of risk appetite metrics and related information for monthly dashboards
- Liaise with, and provide periodic updates regarding the status of the U.S. and Americas RAS to AFC executive management, Internal Audit, Deutsche Bank Boards and regulators
- Bachelor’s Degree, post-graduate a plus
- Previous relevant years of experience in AML/BSA compliance strongly desired
- Experience in the financial service industry and in analyzing risk and best practices
- An understanding of the AML functions responsibilities and of risk assessment processes and risk principles, including risk appetite
- Background in data analytics preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Project management and leadership skills