Test Automation Engineer Relocate New York Jobs Vacancy in Softvision North America Philadelphia
Softvision North America Philadelphia urgently required following position for Test Automation Engineer Relocate New York. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Automation Engineer Relocate New York Jobs Vacancy in Softvision North America Philadelphia Jobs Details:
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Test Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- QA automation with development skills
- Ability to write from scratch automation scripts
- WEB UI and middleware testing
- Able to create test for API's and automate them.
- Good understanding of web apps architecture.
- Good understanding of data formats (JSON in particular)
- White-box/Gray-box testing is a MUST
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7+ years experience as software engineer (test & development)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and excellent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”