Graveyard Unarmed Stationary Officer Per Hour Jobs Vacancy in Security Special Services San Jose
Security Special Services San Jose urgently required following position for Graveyard Unarmed Stationary Officer Per Hour. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graveyard Unarmed Stationary Officer Per Hour Jobs Vacancy in Security Special Services San Jose Jobs Details:
Our security agency was established over ten years ago and is still going strong.
We are now seeking a professional unarmed officer to work an apartment community patrolling the exterior only.
Location is in North San Jose, 10 pm – 6 am Friday and Saturday.
There is no guard shack. You would be in your car when not on foot patrol.
- Must have current California Guard Card
- Must be able to successfully fulfill post duties
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have good communication skills, written and verbal
- Must maintain neat and professional appearance at all times
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- We will contact at least 3 business references
We will train on how to work each location and the proper use of our company radios to contact our dispatch and patrol supervisors.
We take pride in attracting and maintaining long term employees. We provide on-going training programs and random performance bonuses.
As one of the top security companies in the Bay Area, we are focused on total Safety and Security.
Our officers are expected to meet and exceed our expectations by identifying and anticipating potential security problems and concerns.
Our security officers are part of our corporate family, and receive support from our CEO when needed.
Applications accepted, interviews scheduled, and all training is by appointment only. No drop ins will be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent