Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Skylands Medical Group Newton
Skylands Medical Group Newton urgently required following position for Medical Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Skylands Medical Group Newton Jobs Details:
Skylands Medical Group is an independent, primary care, community based, multi-specialty medical group. We are experienced in responding to our communities’ changing needs by providing appropriate quality health care in a cost-effective manner throughout the Northern New Jersey area!
We are currently seeking full-time Medical Receptionist for our Andover, NJ office.
The Medical Receptionist will perform various administrative duties using specific knowledge of medical terminology knowledge of medical office procedures. Duties may include but are not limited to scheduling appointments, interacting with patients, and maintaining information within the company electronic medical record system (EMR).
- Greeting and assisting patients when they arrive
- Answering telephones and directing calls as needed
- Converse with patients regarding medical insurance, as well as verifying patient eligibility
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Provide excellent customer service to every patient
- Operate office equipment, such as phones, computers, fax machines, etc.
- Assist in maintaining patient information in EMR
- Perform various other clerical or administrative functions as needed
- Previous experience using an EMR a plus
- One year or more previous office experience required
- Experience in a high volume office a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for various time frames
- Ability to move around the office as needed
- Ability to effectively and efficiently operate all standard office equipment
- Location: Andover, NJ
- Full-time, Hourly, non-exempt
- Competitive benefits and salary available
Skylands Medical Group in an equal opportunity employer.