People Operations Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Thrive Market Inc Cincinnati
Thrive Market Inc Cincinnati urgently required following position for People Operations Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
People Operations Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Thrive Market Inc Cincinnati Jobs Details:
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success and that success has created an exciting NEW employment opportunity at our fulfillment center in Batesville, Indiana. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have an opening for a People Operations (HR) Generalist to join our amazing People Ops team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community and our vendors.
Reporting to the People Operations Manager, the People Operations (HR) Generalist is recognized as a strong support role to the People Operations Manager as well as the entire FC senior management team. As People Operations Generalist, you will be expected to build positive “Thriver” relations. This position carries out HR responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment and payroll.
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations; periodically conduct audits;
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits plans. Reviews benefits with employees and processes enrollments, cancellation or changes; Organizes annual open enrollment communications and election process;
- Perform detailed timecard reviews to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing;
- Oversee site leave of absence processes;
- Initiate non-exempt recruitment efforts, coordinate requirements with local temporary staffing agencies; conduct welcome orientations as well as perform exit interviews;
- Maintain HRIS records and employee files compiling reports as necessary;
- Handle and track corrective action counseling as employee relations specialist; Investigate harassment and discrimination claims and resolve conflict;
- Coordinate employee appreciation, engagement, volunteering and site cultural events;
- Maintain FC organization charts and the employee roster;
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiencies of value added services performed;
- Maintain and process all unemployment notices and represent the company for local unemployment claims;
- Monitor punctuality and absenteeism reports and ensure proper documentation is issued;
- Update, monitor and maintain eligible salary adjustments and/or increases;
- Report, maintain and monitor all workers' compensation case files; follow-up on open cases;
- Prepare and facilitate training programs;
- Work with management to establish and maintain a positive work environment which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities;
- Understand business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective;
- Participate in staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars as required.
WHO YOU ARE. . .
- Honest with highest integrity;
- Dedicated to quality and high standards;
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures;
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic;
- A team player who values co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect;
- Able to communicate effectively and take direction;
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and mature;
- Exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail;
- Able to work in a team environment, provide honest and direct feedback;
- Able to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations;
- Experienced with performance metrics;
- Analytical with problem solver abilities;
- Self-motivated, structured, accurate, result driven, ready to improve and open to change;
- Proven history of illustrating a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all requests promptly, thoroughly and timely;
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple issues;
- Experienced in MS Office as well as HRIS, payroll and recruitment applications such as Lever (recruitment) and Paylocity (payroll);
- Able to work in a fulfillment center environment that may be noisy and moderately temperature controlled;
- Flexible to perform various projects as assigned and work a variety of hours as the business demands, including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED…
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-5 years minimum proven human resources experience;
- Experience in distribution, fulfillment (ecommerce), manufacturing a must with multiple shift and large hourly population of 200+;
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR highly preferred;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished;
- Strong, demonstrated proficiency skills with influence, adaptability/flexibility, and relationship building.
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We are an EOE and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a Veteran and basis of disability or any other Federal, State or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 3 years