Food Beverage Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alpine Country Club Englewood
Alpine Country Club Englewood urgently required following position for Food Beverage Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alpine Country Club Englewood Jobs Details:
Become part of our world class team at Alpine Country Club, New Jersey's distinguished country club, located just outside of New York City in the heart of Bergen County. We are recognized as a Platinum Club of America and we have an exciting career opportunity for an exceptional professional. Since 1928 our membership has enjoyed full service amenities consisting of unique social events, golf, tennis and dining. We are a family focused club that is active throughout the year.
Since 1928 our membership has enjoyed full service amenities consisting of unique social events, golf, tennis, and dining. We are a family focused club that is active throughout the year. Our members have sophisticated food and beverage experience and really enjoy the highest quality food products. We have several dining outlets that include casual breakfast, lunch, sushi, formal dining, banquets and an array of club events to keep our membership dining at the club. Our F&B program is busy and there is room for revenue growth. Many of our members live within close proximity to the club and like to dine at their "home away from home" often.
Under the direction of the Clubhouse Manager, this position is responsible for supervising the dining venues, food service staff and all of the day-to-day activities associated with that position. The Food & Beverage Manager will continuously maintain, develop and promote the service "culture" at Alpine Country Club. The culture that we strive for is excellence. We achieve excellence through friendly, efficient, professional, attentive, hospitable, member driven personalized service. Our goal is to continuously and consistently exceed our member's expectations. The Food & Beverage Manager is knowledgeable of all food and beverage that is served.
- Leadership- Provides strong leadership for the Food Service Department.
- Teamwork- Facilitates teamwork based upon structure, effective planning and motivation.
- Organization: Creates and ensures foodservice policies, standards and procedures are followed including reservations, and special dietary needs.
- Staffing- Hires, trains, supervises, schedules, reviews performance, of entire restaurant staff, including captains, bartenders, food servers, food runners and bus boys to ensure our service "culture" is continuously improving.
- Operations: Responsible for planning, staffing and execution of all a la carte dining venues. Conceive responsible budgets for capital and operational expenses.
- Representation- Maintains a high level of visibility and contact with membership to receive and resolve any complaints. Personalizes service through familiarity of members and their families.
- Member Satisfaction: Seeks feedback and input from membership to establish service standards and improve on dining and service perception.
- Safety/Sanitation- Monitors working conditions and standardizes emergency and sanitation plans and procedures.
- Equipment- Ensures Food service equipment is properly used and maintained.
- Quality Control: Ensures that high standards for service quality are established and met or exceeded.
- Controls- Implements inventory control systems that maximize profitability. Utilizes effective scheduling to control labor costs.
- Budgets- Budget forecasts are met or exceeded.
- Industry Knowledge: Attends association conferences, trade shows and strives to be a contemporary within the field.
- Budget: Budgeted performance measures are met or exceeded.
- Member Satisfaction: Expectations for member satisfaction are achieved as measured by surveys, written comments, committee feedback, individual member feedback and staff feedback.
- Equipment Maintenance: Ensures proper sanitation and maintenance of all kitchen and food equipment.
- Safety and Sanitation: Safety standards and procedures are communicated and implemented as needed. Inspections are satisfactory.
- 2 year college degree or diploma and/or five years high end dining experience.
- 3 year supervisory and managerial experience.
- Familiarity with fine dining operations.
- Experience within the Country Club environment.
- Knowledge of service etiquette and protocols.
- Experience with the JONAS order systems, Microsoft office and efficient scheduling.
- Working split shifts and shifts that may exceed 12 hours in duration.
- Working various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Occasionally working more than seven consecutive days.