Money Room Attendant Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion Houston Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Shenandoah
- Money Room Attendant Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion Houston
- Shenandoah TX
- 11 Jun, 2018 1 day ago
Aramark Shenandoah urgently required following position for Money Room Attendant Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Money Room Attendant Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion Houston Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Shenandoah Jobs Details:
- Facilitate all money needs while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure an efficient selling and sales reporting environment
- Responsible for transporting change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely manner
- Responsible for accurate reporting on monies exchanged from employees at the end of each day/event
- Adhere to money handling procedures and policies
- Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately
- Ensure adherence to Aramark policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines of the Aramark Business Conduct Policy
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous high volume cash handling experience required
- Previous experience as a bank teller a plus
- Must display the utmost integrity due to handling large sums of cash Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires occasional lifting and carrying of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran