Manager Banking Industry Jobs Vacancy in Silverline Jobs San Diego
Silverline Jobs San Diego urgently required following position for Manager Banking Industry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Banking Industry Jobs Vacancy in Silverline Jobs San Diego Jobs Details:
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Silverline was listed #1 among small and medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Brief Summary of Role
This individual contributor’s role is to support the ongoing growth and development of the Banking and Wealth Management practice. This individual will be responsible for evangelizing the Silverline brand within the industry and also in the Salesforce ecosystem, including but not limited to the Salesforce, ISV partners and other industry centers of influence. This individual’s industry expertise will be important for generating content supporting the go to market strategy of the practice including but not limited to internal Silverline sales enablement materials, practice campaign content, Silverline solutions collateral and Salesforce sales enablement. This role is also responsible for business development within banking industry through events, thought leadership and centers of influence. Developing relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem will be pivotal to build this individual’s business referral network.
- Support Silverline’s internal sales organization during sales cycles as a subject matter expert. Provide not only industry credibility but also insight into business value, internal process analysis and painting the vision and strategy for the institution’s use of the Salesforce platform.
- Establish client executive level relationships to support the continued development of the Silverline brand internally.
- Establish strong working relationships internally with Silverline’s sales teams, delivery organization, value team and go to market teams (including marketing).
- Establish strong working relationships internally with Salesforce’s sales teams
- Understand the competitive landscape within the market and support Practice Director in positioning Silverline and it’s differentiators as the preferred partner in the ecosystem.
- Effectively understand and communicate Silverline’s value proposition to the industry.
- Work with and support the Practice Director with setting the industry go to market strategy.
- Support Silverline sales cycles to develop credibility with subject matter expertise and build relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Identification of solutions to take to market and work with Practice Director to determine business value, target market and potential revenue.
- Network, enable and maintain relationships with the Salesforce Financial Services sales teams.
- Work with Practice Director to execute on enterprise business strategy for accelerated growth of the practice.
- Continuously evangelize the Silverline brand within the industry through thought leadership, event participation and speaking opportunities.
- Generate $1M pipeline per month in support of Silverline’s overall pipeline growth goals.
- Enable internal Silverline stakeholders on practice initiatives on a regular basis.