Standards Aligner Ela Jobs Vacancy in Ixl Learning Remote
Ixl Learning Remote urgently required following position for Standards Aligner Ela. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Standards Aligner Ela Jobs Vacancy in Ixl Learning Remote Jobs Details:
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 7 million students worldwide, is seeking a part-time Standards Aligner to join our content development team. In this role, you will be responsible for aligning IXL English language arts skills to state educational standards, international curriculum documents, and sections of widely-adopted textbooks. These alignments will be used by teachers across the nation and around the world to design their lessons and track their students’ progress.
This is a remote, part-time, contract position (10 to 20 hours per week).
What You'll Be Doing
- Accurately interpret state educational standards and curriculum documents
- Identify the IXL skills that best help students meet the goals of each standard
- Format alignments as Excel spreadsheets
- Assist in researching state and international education standards
- Collaborate with curriculum designers to determine the best possible alignments
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in English, linguistics, education, or a related field
- Comfort with elementary education terminology
- Strong knowledge of English grammar
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with or interest in K-12 education
About IXLIXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.