Warehouse Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Interstate Batteries Los Angeles
Interstate Batteries Los Angeles urgently required following position for Warehouse Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Interstate Batteries Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Batteries are in high demand. Just look at all the mobile devices everywhere. Did you know an average household uses 25 different battery operated devices? Interstate All Battery Center meets the increasing need for portable battery power in both retail and commercial markets. We are a fast-growing company with a culture and ethic that allow us to provide Outrageously Dependable service to all our customers. If that charges you up, then see if you have what it takes to be on our team.
Purpose of Job:
Provide a well -stocked and organized warehouse and assist Route Sales Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Load and unload batteries
- Restock batteries
- Charge, clean, date and re-wrap rotations
- Charge, clean, test and date batteries
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse environment
- Operate a forklift
- Run the hotshots on a timely basis as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 year warehouse experience is preferred
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of carrier operations, shipment routing, and distribution methods
- Computer skills
- Understanding of hazardous shipping laws
- Current valid state divers license
- Regularly required to use hands to grasp or handle batteries
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to occasionally life and/or move 70+ lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year
- Forklift Operator: 1 year
- Los Angeles, CA