Customer Support Specialist Remote Must Live Area Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Los Angeles
Abbott Laboratories Los Angeles urgently required following position for Customer Support Specialist Remote Must Live Area. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Specialist Remote Must Live Area Jobs Vacancy in Abbott Laboratories Los Angeles Jobs Details:
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world - in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals - that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Represent Abbott Diagnostic Division to its customer:
Responsible for providing on-site support to ADD customer
- Support field personal
- Support District business objective and goals
- Provide direction and develop mentoring skills to other FSRs
- Troubleshooting and resolving complaints reported by customers on a minimum of five increasingly complex instruments as detailed in the FS Business Process database
- Understand and follow Quality System by accurate and timely documentation of complaint resolution
- Understand and practice regulatory and compliance procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment following laboratory safety guidelines
- Schedule and complete routine preventive maintenance installations and other updates provided by Abbott.
- Integrate effectively into the service team
- Work effectively within a diverse and dynamic team environment
- Support on call rotation
- Time; territory and inventory management
- Standby and after hours responsibilities
- Working Hours: Tuesday thru Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Unpredictable Travel
- Travel for support of other territories and training
- Providing on-site critical account support inside and outside of district boundaries.
Responsible for IRL ownership to achieve organizational goals and customer satisfaction.
Responsible to work cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction through direct communication within the local performance partnership teams (P2T). Responsible to maintain ownership of customer issue until successful escalation or hand off takes place.
In addition to this position requires: a) superior technical competency; b) Pro-Active Account Management; c) complete instrument training across geographical IRL.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
Provide superior customer service; through applying effective communication skills in order build loyalty while proactively managing and resolving high-stress situations
- Delight our customers by providing support including installation; Preventive Maintenance; Technical Service Bulletins and repair by documenting; following-up; and closing calls as per Abbott Diagnostics quality systemPartner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure issues are resolved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding customer needs Successfully achieve the established business metrics including service sales; cost of service and key performance indicators for assigned customers/accounts
- Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve instrument up time
- Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certifications
Scope of responsibility includes representing Abbott Diagnostics to assigned customers in a professional; forthright and ethical manner. The position reports to a Service Manager and is
accountable for achieving individual and supporting team goals.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Bachelors/Engineering Degree in Bio Medical/Electrical/Mechanical or Medical Technology is preferred. Practical experience of interfacing with customers preferred.
Additional Skills: Trouble shooting/problem solving; ability to succeed in team situations and excel independently; computer skills (Word; Excel; Power Point; Internet; Remote Computing i.e VPN; remote troubleshooting etc.); effective communication skills and strongly demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Language: Basic English skills are preferred (written and oral). Proficiency in local language required.