Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sap Bellevue
Sap Bellevue urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Sap Bellevue Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 172069
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Recruiter Name: Nancy Boyce
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Job Overview: Provide accounting, financial, and analytical assistance to the organization. Partner with cross-functional teams and provide support and recommendations through financial planning, reporting and analysis to meet corporate goals and objectives. Ability to take on ad-hoc projects and develop a strong systems understanding including master data maintenance. Requires significant accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem solving abilities. Reports to Director, Financial Analyst.
- Partner with peers and management in the organization to meet corporate objectives
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
- Develop and maintain budgeting framework & tools
- Perform monthly and quarterly cross-charge calculations and journal entry submission
- Work with accounting teams to ensure completeness and accuracy during month-end close
- Assist with the monthly reporting packages for the CFO and VP of Finance.
- Special projects as assigned
- Be aware of, understand the reasoning, and comply with all corporate policies
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, or accounting.
- O-2 years business experience in finance/accounting.
- Software or related industry experience preferred.
- Business analysis experience required.
- Experience with financial reporting & budgeting preferred.
- Database/Access familiarity preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong presentation skills (oral, written, and numerical)
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Ability to retrieve and analyze information from various financial & operational systems
- Familiarity with enterprise financial systems, preferably Oracle R12 and SAP ISP
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills
- Self motivated & self directed
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) to all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Accepts responsibility, accountability and takes pride in their work
- Meets and manages deadlines effectively
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :