Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Databox Remote
Databox Remote urgently required following position for Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Databox Remote Jobs Details:
Databox, a software company that helps other companies monitor, report, and improve their business performance, is looking for a part-time content writer to work with our marketing team to help write, edit, and publish our series of original reports.
For the right candidate, this could turn into a full-time content marketing position.
The ideal candidate has professional writing, marketing, and analytics experience. Preference for those with experience in the Marketing SaaS (software as a service) space or journalists with experience covering marketing technology or related subjects. Above all, we’re looking for someone who loves to write and report facts and stories.
Every month, the marketing team at Databox creates 12 new expert roundup posts and subsequently polls our audience of 1,000+ respondents for answers to marketing and technology-related questions. You will be responsible for converting the results of these 12 posts into long-form guides every month, including laying out and proofreading the responses in WordPress, writing the introductions and conclusions, and copy editing the final post before publication.
- Write introductions and conclusions for 3 original reports every week (~500-600 words per post.)
- Ability to distill dozens of qualitative responses into a central theme for each post.
- Proofread and make necessary edits to survey responses.
- Layout the responses in WordPress.
The best candidates will excel at:
- Above all else–writing. You love to write. You love to tell stories and have a knack for turning qualitative and/or quantitative responses into an interesting narrative.
- Hitting deadlines. We have aggressive traffic goals, and our publishing cadence will continue to play a big role in our team hitting these goals.
- Learning new technology. You’ll be using tools like Survey Monkey, WordPress, and Google Sheets to start. The ability to leverage these tools to stay efficient will be important.
- Professional writing experience. (Preference for marketers with experience in SaaS, or journalists/reporters with a background covering technology.)
- Strong grammatical and copy editing skills.
- Experience with WordPress (publishing, layout, etc.)
- Experience with Google Sheets is a plus.
- Experience working in and/or covering technology or SaaS is a plus.
- SEO experience is a plus.
Pay is negotiable. Since our team and customer base is international, this is an opportunity to work with people all over the world. You’ll gain invaluable experience, make connections, have fun and have other growth opportunities that are difficult to find.