Hotel Houseman Jobs Vacancy in Vida Hospitality Miami
Vida Hospitality Miami urgently required following position for Hotel Houseman. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Houseman Jobs Vacancy in Vida Hospitality Miami Jobs Details:
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, including the sidewalk, brass awning poles, signage, entrance and alley.
- Clean and set-up meeting room functions according to the function sheets.
- Deep cleaning of assigned areas of the hotel including the shampooing of rooms and public areas, window washing, hotel light fixtures, and guest elevators (including elevator tracks).
- Clean and maintain the back of the house area, including the employee break room, the changing rooms, the hotel laundry room, the compactor area, and the employee restroom.
- Set up and maintain complimentary hotel lobby functions including the morning coffee service and the nightly concierge events.
- Deliver housekeeping items (hair dryers, ironing boards, irons, etc.) to guest rooms upon request from the front desk.
- Get assignments, keys, pager, and special guest requests from your supervisor at the beginning of your shift.
- Check and replenish your supplies and cleaning tools.
- Greet each guest you see with "Good morning" or (afternoon, evening).
- Quickly respond to guest requests in a timely and friendly matter.
- Follow procedures for entering and leaving guest rooms.
- Return lost items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the Housekeeping department as a "lost and found" item with the date, where it was found, description of the item, and finders name.
- Turn in keys and pager to Housekeeping Department when shift ends. Qualifications
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Customer service and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule, able to work mornings, nights, holidays and weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience required. Depending on the role degree may be required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.