Bonding Layup Mechanic Aerospace Jobs Vacancy in Triumph Group Inc Fort Worth
Triumph Group Inc Fort Worth urgently required following position for Bonding Layup Mechanic Aerospace. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bonding Layup Mechanic Aerospace Jobs Vacancy in Triumph Group Inc Fort Worth Jobs Details:
About the Company
Triumph Precision Components-Fort Worth is a world leader in metal and composite bonding for both structural and non-structural components for the aerospace industry. With extensive machining and sheet metal capability, Triumph Precision Components-Fort Worth provides a wide range of services including sub-assembly processing and system/component integration. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, matching 401k, stock ownership plans, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, casual dress, paid company holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
About the Opportunity Help us succeed by doing your part as a member of our Bonding department as a Composite Bonding Mechanic. This position’s main responsibility consists of pre-fitting and laying-up aluminum and composite metal details for use in the bonding process.
*First & Second Shift positions available*
Major duties of a Composite Bonding Mechanic include:
- Uses small hand tools used for cleaning tools prior to bonding
- Lays out articles, cuts parts or materials to size.
- Applies liquid or solid bonding agents.
- Makes a leak proof bag and perform pressure check.
- Controls conditions of heat, pressure, and timing by setting and operating various controls according to the specifications for the materials and the bonding agent being used.
- Sands, burrs and smoothes over areas, apply sealing resins to cut or exposed edges.
- Monitors and verifies quality of finished product.
- Completes repairs on composite, metal or laminate bonded products using inspection and rework instructions.
- Reads and interprets blue prints and customer specs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
- One to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.