Assistant Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bloomin Brands Tampa
Bloomin Brands Tampa urgently required following position for Assistant Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bloomin Brands Tampa Jobs Details:
- Assists in development of campaign strategies and tactics to drive traffic and sales growth
- Acts as internal brand resource, maintaining brand equity and brand pillars
- Coordinates email communication calendar planning, creative development, deployment and reporting on email campaigns.
- Leads digital activity as it related to social media, digital advertising, website content on BonefishGrill.com and other mini-sites.
- Working in tandem with brand manager and with BBI media agency, responsible for social media advertising approach, strategy and reporting -Coordinated photo shoots for social media usage, fosters and maintains relationships with key influencers and content creators.
- Assists with maintaining marketing calendar and other reporting documents -Handles field communication as it relates to marketing promotions, various other marketing initiatives such as Angle Engagement projects
- Assists marketing team in the development of strategic marketing plans. May include researching competitor marketing, reviewing and summarizing data on potential or existing customers
- Assists department leadership in the development of projects that may include working with external vendors
- Provides support to strategic marketing team to include but not limited to file development and archiving and budget monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, required
- 3+ years experience in marketing, communications or advertising with experience in managing calendars, projects and budgets, required
- Restaurant or hospitality experience preferred