Marine Service Maintenance Manager The Keowee Marina Llc Jobs Vacancy in Keowee Marina Llc Seneca
- Marine Service Maintenance Manager The Keowee Marina Llc
- Keowee Marina Llc
- Seneca SC
- 11 Jan, 2017 9 days ago
Keowee Marina Llc Seneca urgently required following position for Marine Service Maintenance Manager The Keowee Marina Llc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marine Service Maintenance Manager The Keowee Marina Llc Jobs Vacancy in Keowee Marina Llc Seneca Jobs Details:
Marine Service & Maintenance Manager – The Keowee Marina, LLC
Keowee Marina is Lake Keowee's only, full service, public marina. We offer everything for our customers to have a splendid day on the lake. Our services include the leasing and servicing of over 300 wet and dry docks, certified boat and engine maintenance service facility, boat rentals, boat and engine dealer sales, and retail store sales. We operate an onsite restaurant and event facility. We are growing and have a large customer clientele.
Primary Purpose of position:
The Service & Maintenance Manager is responsible for supervising and directing the work of the employees on multiple shifts in serving the marina customers. Daily activities include but are not limited to: ensuring professional customer service is provided by the employees, maintenance is identified and completed (equipment, electrical, utility, installation). The manager is responsible for ensuring that service offerings to our customers, preparation of the rental boats and sales areas for customer use, fuel sales, launch services, are completed. The Manager maintains all common areas of the marina including docks or other commercial property and has daily contact with the dock tenants and will be responsible for maintaining docks and grounds in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes service and maintenance objectives by leading their staff. Duties include recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Implements a staff schedule that achieves customer service needs while achieving cost targets commensurate with sales and cost needs.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to the businesses.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing the maintenance tasks and services provided by the employees
- Oversees all maintenance of rental marina equipment.
- Repairs and projects are handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Implements and schedules preventive maintenance for rental equipment.
- Provides training or instruction to employees or to those involved with rental equipment.
- Supervises installation of assigned projects, determines alternatives for problem solutions.
- Coordinates activities of outside contractors as required.
- Assists in providing a safe working environment and in establishing professional working standards.
- Requires personal, regular attendance commensurate with marina hours of operation.
- Performs other individual assignments as management may direct
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department inclusing the store, maintenance shop, restaurant, corporate office, and the community; maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Work Environments:
- Standing and walking throughout the day
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel up to 10 percent of work time.
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends
- Willingness to work all/any shifts.
Qualifications and Physical Demands
Background check and drug screening will be required prior to employment.
- High school or equivalent education
- 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work in a team and positively motivate team members
- Believes in serving the customer and attention to quality
- Desires to work in an informal but professional environment while being around the water, boats, and people.
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Industry technical, management, or similar training credentials
Experience working in the marine or similar industry
Job Type: Full-time