Graduate Land Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Pennoni Milton
Pennoni Milton urgently required following position for Graduate Land Development Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Land Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Pennoni Milton Jobs Details:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for an Graduate Land Development Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Preparing construction drawings, reports, and specifications using AutoCAD and other related industry software
- Assisting in the preparation of the designs, specifications, etc., for the project
- Coordinating with the other concerned professionals like architects, surveyors, contractors, etc.
- Assisting project engineers in the preparation of plans for public and private land development projects including layout, site grading, utility plans, stormwater management design, etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering project documents and participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues
- Ensuring effective engineering communications
- Keeping files and notes organized to be able to efficiently stop and start tasks at different times
- Exhibiting effective time management skills and understanding priorities and schedules and their impact on the project team
- Displaying consistent attendance and punctuality and ensuring that work product is timely and meets project schedule
- Interpreting drawings
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum years of experience: 0-3.
- Computer skills required: MS Software, AutoCAD, HydroCAD related but not necessary
- No licenses required, but desirable if working towards PE license
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and technical skills
- Ability to work under deadlines