Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Michael Kors Austin
Michael Kors Austin urgently required following position for Sales Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Michael Kors Austin Jobs Details:
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
JOB PROFILE: SALES ASSISTANT
APRIL 2014 JOB PROFILE: SALES ASSISTANT PAGE 1
REPORTS TO: Management Team
To support the sales team and deliver the customer service promise by creating an organized and pleasant shopping environment for the customers.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Replenish merchandise on the sales floor
- Perform stock checks for customers and in support of sales associates
- Assist with merchandise floor moves and other visual tasks
- Process POS transactions accurately and efficiently
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Greet each customer in a warm and friendly manner
- Interact with customers as they enter the store
- Respond to customer’s questions quickly and accurately
- Determine customer’s needs and direct them to the appropriate sales associate
- Assist the sales associates in resolving all client problems and complaints as needed
- Work with stock and sales associates effectively to ensure a fast and seamless customer experience in the fitting rooms
- Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer
- Keep sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed
- Maintain the sales floor, fitting rooms, cash wrap; processes and run go-backs
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures