Insurance Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Josh Chambers Farmers Insurance Kennesaw
Josh Chambers Farmers Insurance Kennesaw urgently required following position for Insurance Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insurance Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Josh Chambers Farmers Insurance Kennesaw Jobs Details:
INSURANCE SALES AGENT
Looking for a great opportunity? Insurance Sales Producers are in immediate need in our West Cobb office! We are seeking motivated, passionate, and self-driven employees looking for an opportunity for a very lucrative long term career. Our team culture is second to none. Come join us on weekend excursion's, agency picnic's, or agency paid lunches on Friday's!
Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunity with Uncapped Earnings
The majority of activity in this role is directed toward the generation of new sales of prospective clients. Success in this role is based on our proven sales process, personal drive, and the individuals desire to exceed goals. To learn more about our agency and how we can help you reach your financial goals, APPLY TODAY!
Insurance Sales Agent Responsibilities
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote insurance products, services and/or referral programs
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Career minded vision.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
We have a system for getting the right candidate licensed (and reimbursed). Just ask us how. If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please apply. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $28,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
- Property and Casualty License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 1 year