Managing Director Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Los Angeles
Kpmg Los Angeles urgently required following position for Managing Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Director Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- As a key advisor to corporate clients, direct and deliver operational due diligence services and key analytical outputs, while overseeing teams of consultants on each engagement
- Work closely with the engagement Partner/Managing Director to lead and develop client relationships
- Help lead business development efforts focused on M&A/operational due diligence, including writing proposals, participating in pitch meetings, and negotiating scope and terms
- Lead the team to create value-add insights that tie to the client's strategic and financial ambitions, including identifying the underlying value proposition and challenging the client's near and long term investment thesis through structured data analyses to identify operational risks, efficiencies, or other opportunities
- Work across B2B and B2C industries, including industrials, services, healthcare, consumer goods, retail, energy, technology and telecom, and financial services
- Participate in the professional development of KPMG Strategy team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
- A minimum of ten years external consulting experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a Big 4 firm, major strategy firm, or a boutique strategy firm, with a focus on private equity due diligence, operational due diligence, and/or operational performance improvement; additional relevant work experience, ideally with M&A Operations work experience for a private equity firm, strategy and/or corporate development department of a Fortune 100 firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience helping global corporations and/or private equity firms conduct thorough analysis of potential acquisition targets, including assessing and executing operational due diligence, carve-outs, and performance improvements; plus project/program management, strategic cost management, operational improvement, customer profitability, pricing, discount optimization, organizational restructuring, change management, and/or corporate turn-arounds
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
- Comfort with ambiguity and fluid consulting situations
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.