Americas Regional Travel Manager Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Raleigh
Credit Suisse Raleigh urgently required following position for Americas Regional Travel Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Americas Regional Travel Manager Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Raleigh Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
Group Business Support Services (GBSS) provides a wide range of services to the bank, formulating and implementing real estate strategy, leading our Business Delivery Centers, and delivering business support services, which include security, records management and language services.
In this role as Americas Regional Travel Manager you will be responsible for the client facing and high touch activities, driving relationships with key partners and the business divisions.
- We develop commercial and pragmatic travel strategies for the region in line with the global travel strategy, clearly demonstrating the commercial and financial benefits to the region
- We support the Global Travel Manager (GTM) with the delivering on the global strategy
- We actively handle client relationships at the senior regional divisional level and build cross divisional forums to communicate global policy, savings opportunities and travel trends
- You will work closely with the Global Analytics and Control Lead (GAL) to delivery reporting to the region to analyze travel behavior
- You will ensure regional performance management of suppliers important metrics are delivered upon
- You will complete the delivery of business travel services in the region including management of the dedicated travel management company
- You will partner with the regional CRES Management Committee and Client Relationship Managers (CRM) in client consultation and global policy reviews
- You will align with Business Leaders to build key metrics to influence demand management and drive cost savings
- You will establish quarterly Town Halls with top travelers and administrators within the area to promote travel initiatives and solicit feedback
- You will lead strategic projects, regional and local reporting requirements, provide analytical consultation with market intelligence
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have minimum of 7 -10 years of experience in a commercial travel management role in a dynamic corporate or agency organization, or within a financial function within the travel industry
- You have logistics management, procurement or financial management experience and/or qualifications would be advantageous
- You have strong leadership and change management skills with experience in developing creative commercial strategies that align global functional objectives with regional client needs
- You are a decision-maker, highly motivated with strong business insight and possessing first class communication, presentation skills and strategic planning skills with strong emphasis on managing by objectives and performance measurement
- You have shown success in an environment where winning senior level client sponsorship and partner engagement is critical. Ability to challenge the status quo and seek dynamic commercial solutions
- You have a strong client service and relationship management outlook, with the ability to challenge and influence senior business leaders while being co-operative and reciprocal in style
- You have the ability to develop credibility with clients at all levels within the Firm and with a diverse vendor population
- You are dedicated & creative, displaying the drive and energy required to meet the continuous challenges this role will present, while maintaining a pragmatic approach
- You have experienced negotiator, used to handling multiple vendors and ensuring extraordinary service delivery in a demanding commercial framework
- You have a strong organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple responsibilities
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.