Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs Vacancy in Utah First Credit Union Salt Lake City
Utah First Credit Union Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Mortgage Loan Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs Vacancy in Utah First Credit Union Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
Utah First Credit Union is looking for a Full Time Mortgage Loan Officer.
DESCRIPTION: Utah First is looking for a Mortgage Loan Officer who enjoys helping people. The person in this role actively solicits and originates new residential mortgage business and promotes Credit Union products and services to meet the needs of our members and potential members. They will use their skills to fulfil our mission to be significant in the lives of our members and employees. They will work with conforming as well as in-house non-conforming mortgage products. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of great relationships and high volume production. The ideal candidate works well with a team and independently and is eager to dive in and learn.
- Generate consumer loans that benefit members' lives
- Meet and exceed individual and branch loan production goals each month
- Capture business with our members and find every opportunity to deepen the relationship
- Build relationships with members and find appropriate solutions to their needs. Cross sell Credit Union products and services.
- Coach branch employees for maximum performance in sales and service
- Educate members about Credit Union products and services, including eligibility for memberships, types of available products, associated fees, and interest and dividend rates.
- Works with two in-house processors to maintain our reputation of clean files closed quickly.
- Recommends approval or denial to appropriate underwriter (in-house or secondary).
- 18 years and older
- Associates degree in business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, real estate training desirable.
- Prior mortgage lending experience with proven track record for high volume production, we're talking $1 Million a month. Credit Union experience a definite plus!
- Sales and service driven, more loans=more money in your pocket + happy members.
- Used to exceeding goals and drumming up your own business.
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written.
- High level of customer service and team orientation.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Works well meeting exceeding team and individual goals.
- High volume position with lots of variety, lots of business on the table.
- Unique mortgage products'do more for your members!
- Base compensation with generous incentive pay for loan production.
- Full benefit package including, vacation/sick time, insurance, and on-site gym.
- 401K and Profit Sharing plan with generous matching contributions.
- Holiday Pay-get paid to NOT work on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Lots of training opportunities.
- Beautiful branches, stable company and a tight knit team.
The Utah First story began in 1935 when a group of German immigrants in the Salt Lake area were having difficulty finding anyone to help them with loans to bring their families to America. They decided to found a new credit union. The Utah German American Federal Credit Union was created with 23 member/owners and $115.00. In 1996, the name changed to Utah First Federal Credit Union. Our founders were onto something when they started Utah First more than 80 years ago. We've built our Credit Union around the idea of strengthening our community and creating excellent relationships. Are you ready to be part of it? Apply to work at Utah First today. Visit UtahFirst.com/Careers
Utah First is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service. We contact references provided for employment reference checks. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We use E-Verify.