Member Service Representative Teller Los Gatos Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Los Gatos
Provident Credit Union Los Gatos urgently required following position for Member Service Representative Teller Los Gatos. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Service Representative Teller Los Gatos Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Los Gatos Jobs Details:
If you are a people person who loves to help others and has an eye on a career that pivots around making a difference in the lives of others, then check out our Member Service Representative/ Teller position.
What is a Member Service Representative/Teller?
We’re glad you asked! Our MSRs handle cash, interact with members and seize every opportunity they can to sell Provident and the great products and services we offer to help our membership manage their finances successfully. You’ll also be working towards your professional goals while helping members reach their financial goals. This position opens the door to a variety of future career possibilities with Provident. It is also an ideal way to get into an entry level retail sales position. Provident could be the perfect fit for you!
Monday – Saturday
Here’s a breakdown of the day-to-day functions:
- Assist members with their transactions.
- Recognize member needs and make referrals that may be of benefit to them.
- Give your best every day to provide top-notch service. (Sure, this is a given – but we like saying it anyway.)
The benefits of this position:
- The chance to be immersed in a family-type environment that thrives on helping our members – and each other – succeed.
What you’ll bring to the position:
- Great energy and the ability to execute to our procedures.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Good computer skills – and it’s a plus if you’re familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Get to know our members and our culture while discovering new challenges in a rewarding atmosphere that helps you grow professionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer