Construction Business Office Admin Jobs Vacancy in Socaz Painting Raleigh
Socaz Painting Raleigh urgently required following position for Construction Business Office Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Construction Business Office Admin Jobs Vacancy in Socaz Painting Raleigh Jobs Details:
Socaz Painting is a leader in the construction Finishes business. This position will be based out of our Raleigh, NC office and will provide the right candidate with an excellent opportunity to grow with an already established company. We are looking for an energetic professional who has the drive to succeed in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with all contract requirements: insurance and general insurance requirements per project, billing schedules, retainage, penalty provisions and all processing of contracts
- Insure all documents are properly executed and filed.
- Process sub-contractor documentation for jobs as needed including processing contracts with AIA format and other trade authorities. Checking on insurance and all needed licenses
- Track accounts receivable for all construction projects, including deposits
- Set up all contract documentation requirements for Project Management staff
- Set up, track and close all jobs in software
- Billing of all commercial and residential contracts as per project schedule of values
- Prepare monthly job cost reports and work with project managers to determine estimated cost at completion revisions as needed.
- Maintain individual job books for all on-going projects
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and help to manage and improve day-to-day operations.
- Strong customer service skills
- A minimum of three-five years of professional experience is required
- A four year college degree is preferred or a combination of experience/education
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate skills with a strong focus on comprehensive customer solutions
- Experience handling a wide range of administrative, technical and executive-support tasks
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, software and databases
- Bilingual would be an asset.
Since 2001, we have been the painting contractor of choice for the homeowners and business owners of this area. Our knowledge and experience allow us to handle virtually any type of painting project, whether it is interior, exterior, residential or commercial. We have developed a large following of loyal clients, and we hope to soon add you to our family. We are able to provide residential and commercial painting services in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Apex, Fuquay Varina, Garner and Wake Forest. We're exceeding our customers expectations every day by working with honesty, integrity and a commitment to growth both for our businesses and for our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,000.00 to $33,000.00 /year