Construction Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in California Pizza Kitchen Playa Vista
California Pizza Kitchen Playa Vista urgently required following position for Construction Facilities Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Construction Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in California Pizza Kitchen Playa Vista Jobs Details:
The Construction/Facilities Manager ensures maximum efficient operations of facilities and equipment, as well as the care of all grounds and support equipment. Responsible for Preventative Maintenance Programs including the review and evaluation of its cost effectiveness and performance. Resolve facilities related problems and manage corrective construction and remodels.
This is a field based position and we are looking for candidates in Colorado and surrounding states. The region will include AZ, NV, CO, NM and part of TX.
Overall Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs are established for key equipment and finishes. Negotiate and monitor PM programs for cost, service and performance. Recommend corrective action as required.
- Check and follow up on all Preventative maintenance (PM) programs for efficiency of CPK’s hot water, signage time clock settings, HVAC T-stats, Refrigeration time clock and defrost settings and lighting program.
- Must completely know all CPK’s preventive maintenance programs and contracts.
- Trouble shoot facilities related problems reported from the restaurant. Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Must know how all HVAC systems work to maintain a correct test and balance at each store.
- Create subcontractor and vendor data base in their regions and have 3 options for each trade.
- Recommend and manage corrective construction at existing restaurants for cost effectiveness and lasting quality. Minimize disruption and "Down Time".
- Know how to lead all subcontractors and vendors at walk-throughs and get competitive bids and know how to read, understand and compare the bids to each other.
- Recommend change in equipment/ finish specifications to ensure new construction basis performance of current restaurants are cost effective.
- Act as Project Manager for assigned projects. Provide leadership role for remodels and new construction including scope, budget and contract development and contractor selection.
- Must be able to lead all subcontractors and vendors at site visits.
- Must be able to follow through on all projects until completely signed off and complete.
- Develop and communicate facilities training programs in conjunction with the training department at each turn over from new Construction.
- Keep abreast with industry wide issues and programs. Recommend action, budget and timing.
- Recommend approval of invoices for service work using the IQ system. Negotiate adjustments as required.
- Maintain cost database for facilities expenses/costs.
- Conduct inspections of all restaurants, recommend repairs and repair budgets.
- Do a written report with pictures at each site visit to all stores and send to RVP, RP and Director of Construction/Facilities and follow through until completed.
- Oversee insurance claims. Coordinate plan for action then turn over to the Loss and Prevention Department.
- Resolve and work with all landlord issues until completed.
- Maintain a weekly excel spread sheet due every Friday to the Director of Construction/Facilities.
- Maintain new Facilities help desk emails and calls on a daily and weekly basis.
- Update and issue regional vendor list.
- Must be able to visit and maintain CPK’s policies for all stores in their regions.
- Make travel arrangements for self within company policy.
- 5-7 years industry related experience
- Working knowledge of general construction skills, building codes and mechanical machinery
- Must know how to read blue prints plans and construction documents and efficiently communicate them to all subcontractors and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to computer terminals. The noise level and temperature is moderate. The employee has the ability to sit, stand and/or walk for up to 10 hours a day. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend or kneel, lift up to 40 lbs. and perform other diverse physical tasks as needed. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripher al vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: CPK reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.