Credit Analyst Capitalsource Atlanta Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Atlanta
Pacific Western Bank Atlanta urgently required following position for Credit Analyst Capitalsource Atlanta. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Analyst Capitalsource Atlanta Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Atlanta Jobs Details:
The Credit Analyst position is expected to monitor the performance of borrowers, identify deviations from agreed upon performance, and take the appropriate remedial steps. The Credit Analyst should strive to understand the client’s operating performance and needs, and work to build strong working relationships with clients, and other constituents. The Credit Analyst will work closely with a Loan Officer to assess client credit risk.
- Conduct financial analysis of credit and collateral of borrowers, with emphasis on data accumulation and trend analysis
- Perform financial, operational, valuation, underwriting, and transactional analysis
- Complete borrower risk assessments
- Interact with various management staff
- Travel to client sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; if non-business coursework was completed for an undergraduate degree, an MBA would also meet the educational requirements
- 2 years of public accounting or commercial Credit Analyst banking experience
- Ability to analyze financial statements (profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and resourcefulness necessary to complete in-depth industry and market analyses.
- Superior interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Above average knowledge of MS Word and Excel mandatory
- There will be some on-the-job training; however, the candidate should be a “self-starter”