Teller Coordinator Walker Jobs Vacancy in Bank Beaverton
Bank Beaverton urgently required following position for Teller Coordinator Walker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Coordinator Walker Jobs Vacancy in Bank Beaverton Jobs Details:
Teller Coordinator - 158th & Walker-180001636
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Teller Coordinators lead teams of tellers to help customers meet their financial goals and give a warm welcome to everyone who walks into the branch ; all while assisting in the administration and supervision of the teller area. Teller Coordinators prepare work schedules, provide input on performance reviews; participate in new teller training and mentoring; provide ongoing training and support to other tellers; and perform teller duties. Teller Coordinators also provide solutions to customers’ more complex questions and concerns.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Teller Coordinators have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank. Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of consecutive, current, and proven success experience in cash handling and/or customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Thorough knowledge of teller services, customer service/relations, and staffing/recruiting
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations, compliance, and products
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills a plus
- Previous experience related to performing in a lead or head teller capacity Job Branch Banking - Teller Primary Location Oregon-OR-Beaverton Other Locations Oregon-OR-Tigard, Oregon-OR-Hillsboro, Oregon-OR-Portland Shift