Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Vitacost Com Boca Raton
Vitacost Com Boca Raton urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Vitacost Com Boca Raton Jobs Details:
About Vitacost: Vitacost.com, an online retailer part of the Kroger Company family, headquartered in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida, has an intense dedication to customer happiness. We sell nearly 50,000 products geared towards customers with a passion for healthy living. Food, sports nutrition, vitamins and supplements, and household items are just a few of the categories of products we fulfill. You will be joining an innovative dotcom environment where customer engagement with relevant content is an ever-increasing aspiration.
Following the August 2014 merger with The Kroger Co., Vitacost has assumed an even greater role enhancing a ship-to-home platform for delivery around the world. Kroger's increased focus on digital experiences, and the natural/organic markets, are huge catalysts for Vitacost's growth in these areas.
Compiles and analyzes complex financial information for an organization and draws conclusions to drive increased sales and improve operating performance. Lead and direct the company's promotional analysis and customer profitability efforts. Independently develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures accuracy of financial information. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Superior model building and financial analysis skills using excel, databases, etc. (EXPERT level required)
- Lead and direct the company's promotional analysis and customer profitability efforts
- Builds complex models to identify historical trends (ie trend analysis) and to predict future results in order to improve total company operating performance
- Research and analyze areas of strength/weakness of the business and make recommendations to senior management to drive improvement
- Review and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly financial results to evaluate and identify drivers of profitability and areas of weakness or improvement
- Works cross-functionally with all departments to provide financial analysis and support on various projects as needed; (e.g. payroll, sales forecasts, promotional analysis, customer analytics/research)
- Automate financial processes currently used by the Financial Planning & Analysis department and create and develop new tools to increase speed of delivery and accuracy of reporting
- Familiar with the company's KPIs across all divisions and can easily identify inaccuracies in reporting data and areas of improvement
- Assist Director of Financial Planning & Analysis in annual budgeting process and creation of monthly financial reporting package to Board of Directors
- Advanced use of all Microsoft applications
- Self-started, able to work independently in fast, paced environment with little supervision
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong work ethic
Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field. MBA required.
Experience: 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area