Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Dpr Construction Austin
Dpr Construction Austin urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Dpr Construction Austin Jobs Details:
DPR Construction is seeking a bright, energetic and organized person with excellent communication and strong people skills to meet and greet DPR’s guests at our main Austin office..As an integral member of this dynamic office, the ideal candidate exemplifies DPR’s four core values- integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment and ever-forward.
The description of the position will encompass, but not be limited to:
- Meet and Greet DPR guests (both internal and external)
- Effectively and efficiently route guests to the appropriate people
- Answer phone calls and transfer to appropriate person as needed
- Professional Appearance – First Impression must be as an “Ambassador of DPR”
- Ship/mail packages, check mail daily and timely deliver to appropriate person
- Order breakfast/lunches for meetings as needed
- Order & organize kitchen supplies, snacks, beverages, etc.; ensure all kitchen areas are stocked. Being proactive to needs of the office is a must
- Order, organize & maintain office supplies and related inventory
- Ensure supply closet, shared spaces, & conference rooms are always tidy and presentable for guests. Weekly cleaning of whiteboards in all office spaces
- Book hotel and flight reservations for out of town guests.
- Assist with the planning and execution of internal events.
- Assist with new hire onboarding as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a Team-player and independently
- Requires regular attendance - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Computer competency in MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Fast paced
- Minimum direction and supervision at times
- 2 years of experience in the local construction community a plus
- Bilingual Preferred
DPR has been nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a well-defined purpose “We Exist to Build Great Things,” and four core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for five consecutive years. For more information, visit http://www.dpr.com .