Entry Level Test Engineer Trainee Boca Raton Jobs Vacancy in Niit Technologies Boca Raton
Niit Technologies Boca Raton urgently required following position for Entry Level Test Engineer Trainee Boca Raton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Test Engineer Trainee Boca Raton Jobs Vacancy in Niit Technologies Boca Raton Jobs Details:
Title: Entry Level (Test Engineer - Trainee)
Location: Boca Raton, FL
NIIT Tech has multiple opportunities in Bocal Raton for candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT or Software engineering.
These are full time Trainee level positions.
- Be a part of the large-scale software development team.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on software testing.
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies
- Support pre-sales activities if needed.
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Perform the role of a IT Test Engineer on application development projects.
- Maintain high degree of knowledge / understanding a variety of technologies and applications
- Take directions from manager in terms of areas of development and utilization
- Formulate and track work plans and delivery milestones in keeping with client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in the CS/IS/MIS/IT with a GPA of 3.0 or above. Good understand of programming languages and software engineering life cycle.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- We are unable to accommodate "H1B" sponsorship requests at this time
- Must be open to relocation
NIIT Technologies is a leading services solutions organization, servicing customers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. It offers services in Application Development and Maintenance, Enterprise Solutions, Managed Services including Digital and Business Process Outsourcing to clients in the Financial Services, Travel Transportation, Insurance and Media industry. Our domain knowledge, new approaches to customer experience management, robust outsourcing capabilities, and global delivery model, have made us a preferred IT partner to over 220 clients. With over 30 years of experience in the IT world, today we are over 9000 professionals across 16 countries. In addition to being listed as “ComputerWorld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT”; a complete list of our awards are at: http://www.niit-tech.com/about-us/awards-and-accolades. We call ourselves NIITians and like anyone of us, we’d like every future employee to have fun and do great things at work. To learn more about us, please visit: www.niit-tech.com