Administrative Assistant Catering Jobs Vacancy in Washington Athletic Club Seattle
Washington Athletic Club Seattle urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Catering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Catering Jobs Vacancy in Washington Athletic Club Seattle Jobs Details:
The Washington Athletic Club is a private social and athletic club in downtown Seattle. The WAC features a 109-room boutique hotel, five floors of athletic and fitness facilities, including a 25-yard pool and a full-size basketball court. In addition to a wellness center with nutrition, physical therapy and naturopathic services, the WAC has a library, gift shops, barber shop private ballroom, and three restaurants. As one of the nation's premier athletic clubs, the Washington Athletic Club is not simply a place to be, but a place to belong.
The Catering Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the catering sales office. The position provides hospitality and attentiveness to our members and guests in a polished professional manner and reports to the Director of Catering Sales and VP of Food and Beverage
- Handling all banquet event orders.
- Performing the daily financial reconciliation for all events.
- Performing sales office reception duties such as answering general telephone inquiries and providing basic answers to our members and guests.
- Assisting sales team with coordination of details of events.
- Handling WAC reservations and pastry orders
- Assisting the Director of Catering Sales and VP of Food and Beverage with word processing, research projects, spreadsheets, and general office
- Maintaining the catering office store room, ordering office supplies, wedding packets and information and stocking paper for the department copy machine.
- Working with Catering Sales team on trade shows and attends.
- Managing the retail private rooms by confirming availability and creating event orders.
- Assisting with managing the special events Facebook page and submitting updates to our website.
- Acting as a liaison between our clients and the catering sales team, culinary team and banquet team.
- Managing the event order book, updating daily and after each distribution.
-Maintain WA State Food Handlers Permit
-Computer Skills with Microsoft Office Suite
-Must have a high school degree or equivalent
-College degree preferred for advancement opportunities, but not necessary
-Experience with research projects required
-A high ability to communicate effectively with members and team members both in person and on the phone
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision for FT
- Free Lunch
- Orca Discount
- Club Service Discount
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Fitness Club Reimbursement
- Quality of Life
- Close to the Light Rail and Bus Lines
The Washington Athletic Club is proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug screening and background screening. The WAC participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. Please, no calls about this job. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Seattle, WA