Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Kbc Nursing Agency Home Health Care Inc Washington
Kbc Nursing Agency Home Health Care Inc Washington urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Kbc Nursing Agency Home Health Care Inc Washington Jobs Details:
DATA ENTRY CLERK
KBC Nursing Agency & Home Health, INC
Washington, DC 20012
KBC Nursing Agency is looking for a full-time data entry clerk to work Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. KBC Nursing Agency keeps a family oriented environment and we are looking for an upbeat, respectful and honest individual to join the company.
As a data entry clerk you would update, maintain and retrieve information held on computer systems. You would also transfer information that is on paper to computer files. So if you enjoy working with computers and can type quickly this job could be ideal for you and you will be able to work quickly and accurately, and pay attention to detail. You will also have excellent customer service skills.
- Performs high volume data entry according to prescribed procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- May be required to learn and apply specialized clerical procedures.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills (Minimum of 45 wpm, with intermediate/expert skill in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must display the ability to work in a busy environment
- Must be able to work as a team and under time pressure.
- The duties include but are not limited to staffing home health aides to appropriate cases, as well as maintain/manage patient (computer based) schedules.
- Must be assertive.
- Must be dependable and honest.
- Bachelor’s Degree or better.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish .
NOTE : WE ARE WORKING ON MAKING A LOVING AND DIVERSE ENVIRONMENT HERE AT KBC NURSING AGENCY; SO, RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR HISPANIC, INDIAN OR A CHINESE AMERICAN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN JOIN THE COMPANY.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Data Entry: 1 year