Due Diligence Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Charlotte
Wells Fargo Charlotte urgently required following position for Due Diligence Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Due Diligence Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Charlotte Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Enhanced Due Diligence Center (EDDC), within Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM), is looking for qualified candidates to join an exciting team focused on monitoring enhanced due diligence programs for Money Services Businesses, Third Party Payment Processors, High Risk Customers and Casinos. This position will be supporting the Regional/Community Banking Line of Business.
As the Due Diligence Consultant, you will:
- Work closely with the FCRM Policy group in the development of corporate policy related to due diligence requirements for certain high-risk customer and product types.
- Establishes and manages enhanced due diligence programs that provide enterprise-level oversight for specific high risk products and services
- Builds and maintains centralized processes to provide consistent customer and product due diligence
- Provides consulting and subject matter expertise to LOBs on BSA/AML regulatory requirements and risk mitigation options
- An ongoing monitoring of a wide variety of customers within the EDDC customer portfolio (MSB/TPP/Casino/High Risk Risk)
The successful candidate will have experience and needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in fraud, BSA/AML, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management or compliance knowledge of AML/CIP/CDD and other BSA Policies
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to analyze, summarize, and document large amounts of data and, correspondence.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in high –pressure environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work processes
- Proven ability to make appropriate risk decisions involving complex circumstances with both business and customer impacts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Strong computer skills, able to quickly learn and utilize multiple internal and external tools and systems to collect information and conduct research/ proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 3+ years of business or military experience in one or a combination of the following: due diligence, sanctions, risk management, investigation, fraud, financial crimes, or compliance
- 3+ years of experience with BSA/AML/OFAC laws and regulations
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Knowledge and understanding of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and terrorist financing regulations and programs
Other Desired Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Money Service Business models, bank relationships, and transaction processes
- Knowledge of AML systems and due diligence tools
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.