Manager Talent Aquisition Jobs Vacancy in Allergan Irvine
Allergan Irvine urgently required following position for Manager Talent Aquisition. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Talent Aquisition Jobs Vacancy in Allergan Irvine Jobs Details:
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will be a critical team member of the Global Talent COE and will proactively manage the talent acquisition full life cycle recruiting process. This includes: posting, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidate, generation and the extension of the offer through onboarding. They will assist with successful new hire on-boarding, working closely with the HR business partners and business leaders. This individual will be responsible for setting overall search strategy while also ensuring the organization is focused, successful and competitive to meet recruitment goals. This individual will also deliver best-in-class relationship management with candidates, internal/external clients and partners, as well as vendors.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Client management: Works collaboratively with Hiring Managers in assigned client areas to develop comprehensive; mutli-layered staffing strategies. Ensures follow-up and follow through relevant to staffing service level agreement. Provides guidance to management throughout the talent acquisition life cycle. Develops and sustains strong relationships with management through proactive communication and commitment to understanding the services and needs of the assigned business line(s).
- Sourcing: Cultivate a vibrant ecosystem of sources for attracting talent to Allergan. Sourcing should include external pipelines and progressive methods through professional social networking sites, (such as LinkedIn) to directly source, job fairs, specialized organizations, networking, and traditional recruitment methods (web advertising, print advertising, career fairs, associations, alumni groups, etc.). Establishes and maintains relationships with external contacts including search firms, advertising groups and career centers to ensure a diverse and highly qualified population of talented candidates are readily available for timely consideration.
- Execution: Proactively manages and execute the full life cycle recruitment for complex professional and management level roles, which may include highly technical or specialized or cross-functional positions. Partners with management to develop a comprehensive understanding of the essential skills and background to identify the most qualified candidates to ensure successful closure of each opportunity. Conducts the pre-screening, in depth interview assessment and selection of applicants to identify the most qualified candidates to be presented to management for interview consideration. Stay informed of talent shifts in industry and implement recruiting plans based on those changes. Creates and delivers compelling offer packages.
- Candidate Care: Acts as primary contact for candidates throughout the talent acquisition life cycle while enhancing a candidate’s opinion of Allergan by providing an inclusive portrait of our culture, services and benefits; lead on-boarding efforts for all hires and transferees.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and on cross functional project teams.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Minimum 3 years of full life cycle professional recruitment experience, ideally in a technical, scientific environment within a mid to large public company
- Experience recruiting within the medical device, life sciences, bio-tech, pharmaceutical, or related industries and/or recruiting for Corporate, R&D, Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT is strongly preferred
- Experience with a broad range of recruiting methodologies including sourcing capabilities (active and passive), internet, employee referrals, professional networking
- Demonstrated experience managing the candidate process orchestrating a positive candidate experience
- Prior use of behavioral-based interviewing required
- Must have strong business acumen and savvy
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Ability to understand the needs of the business segments and hiring managers and translate those to the broader talent labor market
- Expertise to identify, evaluate, and manage proactive sourcing plans, position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and tactics including cold-calling, networking/relationship building, internet job boards, database mining, referrals, professional outreach, agencies, and advanced sourcing techniques
- Solid and persuasive verbal, written, consulting, and platform communication skills
- Ability to market Allergan’s value proposition and opportunities to candidates, present candidates to business partners, understand key conversion factors of candidates, and influence them to join the organization
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease, professionalism, and savviness
- Success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates
- Bachelor’s degree required.